Wednesday, November 20, 2013

RV Adventure-Days 8 and 9

We have seen so many things since I last blogged! Tonight we are at a KOA campground with Internet on Willapa Bay so I can bring you up to date. We are traveling down the west coast of Washington and it is spectacular! My masters finally got to walk in the Hoh rainforest. I was not allowed to go, but no worries! I was content to snooze away. Besides, there were some stinky large Elk right outside the RV, so I was staying put.
We took so many great pictures, that I am going to let them tell the story...

We stopped for lunch at Lake Crescent in the Olympic Peninsula.

We drove 36 miles to see the Hoh Rain Forest.
These were the Elk. You think I'm getting out to face off with these guys??


My masters said that the colors in the rainforest were unbelievable.

These stumps were black!

They call this a primevil forest...very spooky! Reminds me of the "Lord of the Rings".

Every turn on the "Moss Trail" was amazing!

We found a campsite at Kalaloch right on the water!
We woke up to seagulls and sunshine and frost...down to 20 degrees at night.

This is the path down to the beach. Look who finally got loose!


Life doesn't get better than this!











No comments:

Post a Comment