Saturday, November 16, 2013

RV Adventure-Days 3 and 4

Nothing really exciting to report for Day 3. The RV is still in the shop and my masters are getting impatient to start this trip which has been delayed by major repairs on the RV. However, the hope is that it will run like new and we will have smooth sailing, actually smooth driving, for the remainder of the trip.
Yesterday (Day 4) my masters had the brilliant idea to go to the Olympic Game Farm. This is a place where movie animals retire that were used in movies and TV series like Grizzly Adams. I wasn't sure about this from the beginning. I was to stay in the back seat, no one was allowed to get out of the car as you drive through these wild animals. When we entered the park, I could smell their disgusting odors and was not a bit pleased. When a llama stuck it's head inside the window for the bread that my masters bought to feed them, I panicked! I made myself as small as I could in the back seat (no small feat for a chubby dog like me) and basically, had an anxiety attack. I was never so glad to leave a place in my life! Who cares if the big smelly brown bear sits up for wheat bread??
The llamas chased our car!

Wouldn't YOU be scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment