Wednesday, November 13, 2013

RV Adventure-Day 2
 
After visiting some friends at Life Church in Oak Harbor, we took the ferry from Coupeville to Port Townsend.




My masters have some friends in Sequim and that's where we are staying the night. They have a beautiful house, but no dogs to play with. I was in the house for a little while, but then my Mr. Master took me for a walk and he decided that I was too dirty to come back in. I was relegated to sit outside the front door in the cold. Not what I consider first class treatment and I let him know.  It reminds me of a plaque we have at home in the Blue Heron Bed and Breakfast that says "What part of woof don't you understand?

We may be in a more remote area tomorrow where I will be unable to get Internet and so be unable to blog. However, check back frequently, and I will post on as many days as possible. "Woof" for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment