Thursday, November 7, 2013

Did you worry? No news for a month? Well, this is what happened. My friend, Molly, went to college, you may remember. Her sister, Jessie, got a job. Both were helping me with ideas for my blog. Then, it got pretty quiet here at the  B&B like it does every Fall. I guess I just got lazy, and without my enthusiastic supporters, Molly and Jessie, I just stopped writing. BUT I'M BACK!

I have big news to share. My owners and I are going on the ultimate road trip in an awesome old RV that already smells like me. This is a 3 month trip from Orcas Island to California across the south to Boca Raton, Florida. My owners have been feverishly trying to get ready. Me? I'm waiting to see when my dog food and bones get loaded. Then I can relax. We leave Tuesday and I have a big job ahead of me. I've got the job of sharing our trip through my blog, Innkeeper Talk. I sure wish Molly and Jessie could go with me and give me some inspiration. I guess I'll have to rely on pictures and comments I overhear as we travel like a snail across the good 'ol USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment