Sunday, November 24, 2013

RV Adventure-Day 13

Being Sunday, we were on the search for a church in one of the coastal towns of Oregon.  Each church we found, the timing was just a bit off, so my masters would drive on to the next town. Now it was an odd time, 10:45, so they thought they would either be early or be late, but they saw a little church called, First Christian Church in North Bend, worship starting 10:45 and a huge parking space across the street, so in they went. They said it was a really good message by Pastor Sharron Womack and they were even given a hand knitted prayer shawl for the journey. Somehow this is special, because I am not allowed to sleep on it. Dogs need prayer, too, and all dogs go to heaven...everyone knows that!

Then we were in Bandon where my Mr. Master totally surprised my Mrs. Master. She was fixing us lunch in the RV when he came back and said, "You have to come and meet someone right away." She looked puzzled and went into a store called "Cranberry Sweet Shop". I heard she let out an OMG when she saw Marlyn Myers (the same Marlyn that used to live in Yachats, but now lives on Orcas Island where WE live). They hugged and talked about the Little Log Church and my masters even had a Christmas ornament from the church to give her. It was quite a fun thing for everyone, I guess. But I was ready for another beach adventure and Boy! did I get one about an hour later at Battle Field Rock in Port Orford.

There was such high drama when they saw each other! Good grief!

This is Battle Rock in Port Orford



Someone built this cool hut on the beach!


I'm no longer an island dog. I am a BEACH DOG!

2 comments: