Sunday, November 17, 2013

RV Adventure-Day 5 and 6

Day 5 is what I call a DDD-dumb dog day. We waited all day for the RV to be fixed. It's the 4th day to be in the shop. My Mr. Master finally gets the call, drives about 20 minutes away and the RV completely quits running. Good Sam's Club comes to the rescue! I bet they're thrilled that we bought that insurance 2 months ago and we already got to use it! However, the garage is closed for the weekend and so we wait.

On Day 6, my masters go to a church in Sequim and I hear them say how much they liked the message. My Mrs. Master goes on about how the pastor sounded just like Matthew McConaughey and she really liked that. Ummm...seems a little shallow.




However, I totally forgive her when she suggests that we go walking at the Dungeness Spit. Do I dare hope for an outdoor adventure?


This is no time for a nap! I have trails to sniff and bushes to pee on!
Finally, I am released and enjoy freedom in the beautiful Dungeness Spit!

 
I am exploring and I declare this a GOOD DOG DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment