Tuesday, November 26, 2013

RV Adventure Day 14

We entered California at 5:00 pm last night and stayed in the Klamath area at an RV Park called Mystic River. I can tell you that when you travel this time of the year, it is sooo quiet!
 
This was a museum in Weaverville...part of Gold Rush Country.
 
Bigfoot is a very popular guy in these redwoods! This is in Willow Creek where we stopped for lunch.

My masters decided that we would go east on 299 to Redding, CA. We had to cross the Trinity Alps Wilderness...up mountains, down mountains, hairpin turns. Have you ever seen a dog turn green? I was trying to ride shotgun, but the curves were too much! To make me feel better, my masters told me we would go see one of my favorite people in the whole world, Molly Staub, at Simpson University in Redding. She worked last summer at our Blue Heron B&B and she was amazing.


I'm a COLLEGE dog now!
Well, I was devastated to find out that Molly was already back on Orcas Island for Thanksgiving! But my master are the best! They took me there anyway, so I could get a sniff of her scent. I could just imagine myself at Simpson University with my friend, Molly. When she gets back, she can find MY scent on this post just for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment