Saturday, November 23, 2013

RV Adventure-Day 12
Today we drove through the little beach towns of the Oregon Coast. It was warm and sunny and we went on a long walk to the Yaquina Lighthouse. I'm in danger of losing a few ounces if I keep up this rigorous exercise!

 
 

There are seals all over the rocks.

 
One of my master's friends, Marlyn, wanted us to visit a town she lived in when she was growing up named Yachats. Her father was a traveling pastor and one of the churches is called the "Little Log Church". It was closed, but when we looked in the windows, a very elderly man stared back! He let my masters in and turned out to be very nice.
 
Our final walk for the day was at the Visitor's Center at Cape Perpetia. Since it was so clear, we could see for miles!
 
 
Boy! Was I pooped! I was glad when we finally called it a night at the Heceta Beach RV Park near Florence, Oregon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment