Saturday, November 23, 2013

RV Adventure-Day 10

We drove the whole Long Beach Peninsula in search of Oysterville. There wasn't much to see and it was freezing, even for a well-insulated dog like me! We walked around a little and I think the schoolhouse and the old church were probably the most interesting.

 




The town of Long Beach was very cool with their statues and small shops.

At 2:00 pm, we finally crossed into OREGON!
We went to Portland to see my masters son, James, and stayed with some friends. I got to terrorize a few cats since Rich and Barb have a lot of cats! I don't have a picture of that, but I guarantee you it was the highlight of my day!

James is doing a lot of acting and working days at the Good Earth Café in Portland

It was Barb's birthday and she is blowing out a turkey candle on a Marionberry Pie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment