Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Visitor's Center
RV Adventure Days 50-51

The Visitors Center on Sanibel Island was very colorful and they were so nice and helpful! They told my masters were they could park the Beast for free (that's the name that a friend gave our RV). 

First we explored the Historic homes and then headed for the J.N."Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge where my masters left Alabama and I to guard the Beast while they bicycled around the refuge. I'm kind of glad I didn't go on the bike ride because they saw a snake and an alligator. Of course, I'm not afraid of some punk alligator! My master thought maybe it was a youngster and that mom was close by. Now that's a different story! Even I know not to mess with a mama gator!

See the snake on the tree?


Whose afraid of a silly old gator, anyway?



Looks like my master better move out of the way of that tour bus!
Today is the first day of 2014 and I am wishing everyone a great year with plenty of walks, lots of petting and hugs, and extra dog bones! HAPPY FIRST DAY!
My master's relative having crazy fun celebrating the New Year with fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment