Tuesday, January 14, 2014

RV Adventure Days 62-64


On Sunday, we made it to Natchez, Mississippi, and my masters were going to go sightseeing. It was so confusing and getting late, so they decided to leave the city and go to the Natchez State Park. When they turned down the road, it was very spooky with fog and old abandoned houses. My fur stood on  end! However, it turned out to be a  really quiet and nice place and we even decided to spend another night.


The next day was a bit strange. My Mr. Master lost a crown and had to see a dentist and the little squirt, Alabama, woke up with a closed eye and had to see the vet! It was amazing, though, because between appointments, they toured three antebellum houses. I could hardly keep up...in and out of the RV!



Today, it was a short drive to Vicksburg. All of us went on this amazing tour of the National Military Park where there are 1300 monuments to the Civil War soldiers on both sides. We didn't even get to see the whole park. My masters wanted to see one of the historic B&B's in the old section of Vicksburg. There is so much more to see, but tomorrow we need to start heading towards Ft. Worth, Texas, to see some friends who used to live on Orcas.






This was the B&B they visited...




I had to add one more picture. This is me behind the wheel. I'm ready to help drive whenever I'm needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment