Sunday, January 12, 2014

RV Adventure Day 61

I was rushed yesterday and did not get all the pictures of the Historic Blakeley State Park that I wanted to show. One was of my master in a tree. This is where Confederate soldiers hid from the Union soldiers in the Civil War. I bet they didn't wear neon jackets though.
We left the state park and headed for Mississippi. However, we had to stop and show the Alabama Visitor's Center the annoying little squirt that came from there. The three ladies were all so very pleased to see her...good grief! And did I tell you she is starting to attack me? She doesn't know that one swipe of my paw could send her flying!

We only went a few miles and then stopped again. This time we went to the Mississippi Visitor's Center. Man! These places are amazing! Beautiful buildings and really helpful people. We even saw Elvis there!

Last night, we were lucky to find the Okatoma RV Park. It is one of the most reasonable and pretty parks we have stayed at. I couldn't chase the "whispering" ducks (apparently, they don't quack) and the geese. I'm too old for that nonsense anyway. I'm content with a short walk and a long nap.



Today is Sunday and my masters are going to a good ol' fashioned Southern Baptist Church. I bet they come out of there all fired up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment