Tuesday, January 7, 2014

RV Adventure Days 56-57

I will be soooo happy when my Mr. Master gets back from Newark and we can hit the road again. Tomorrow, we start the long journey home. Can you believe that the plans include returning to the Alabama Visitor's Center so they can see how big the little squirt has gotten? If she doesn't stop trying to play with my tail, I'm going to see if we can put her back in the storm drain they found her in!
My Mrs. Master's friend has been taking her to some fun places in the last few days. They went  to Mixon Fruit Farms and had quite an adventure! They took a tour on an open tram and about 5 minutes into it, a cold front hit and it dropped about 20 degrees! They were like ice cubes when they returned because they hadn't brought any jackets on the tour. They saw a bunch of wild animals in a Wildlife Protection program. I'm not keen on snakes and iguanas, so I was happy to pass on this experience!





Last night they also went to an Amish restaurant called "Der Dutchman" in Sarasota and I hear it was amazing! I got to taste the Amish potatoes (like a potato pancake) and it was yummy!

Today, my Mrs. Master went shopping at Beale's, a department store only in Florida, and went on and on about the huge discounts on the clothes she got. I would have been annoyed if she hadn't brought back a big box of dog bones she bought just for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment