Wednesday, January 22, 2014

RV Adventure Days 69-71

The last 3 days we have stayed at 3 totally different RV places as you will see in the pictures. The first one was in sand dunes called the Monahans Sandhills State Park. I ran all over that sand like I was at the beach! It was the finest sand I have ever seen and I had a blast!

Monday, we arrived at El Paso, our last Texas town, and stayed at Franklin Mountains State Park. We were the only ones on the mountain. In the night, the wind started howling and blasts of wind were shaking the RV. Good grief! It felt like we were going to blow off the mountain! We left at 6:30 am...our earliest departure yet!
What a remote area!


My Master used this bathroom while I stood guard.
Last night was fun for my masters, but I had to stay in and kittysit and listen to gunshot. Not to worry. We are camped in the middle of Tombstone, Arizona, and it is where the wild, wild west was in the 1880's with Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, and all those guys. Remember the movie, Tombstone? This is where it all happened and they reenact the gunfights. Very cool!



My Master at dinner. He brought me some pot roast. Yum!
Courthouse built in 1880's



My Mrs. Master in Tombstone

No comments:

Post a Comment