Friday, January 17, 2014

RV Adventure Days 65-67

We arrived in Louisiana at 9:00 am and headed towards Shreveport where my masters went to some museum that had dioramas depicting the history of the state.

Then they were going to tour an old house, but the owners didn't answer their phone. I have no idea why my masters went there anyway, but as they started to drive away, a woman came out and said they could come in (it was her private home) and see it for free. They felt lucky, not only to see it, but because it was free. They can be a bit cheap sometimes.

We stayed at another state park. I love them! Especially this time of year where no one cares if I am off-leash. It was so quiet and beautiful! 

Martin Creek Lake State Park in Texas

My Mrs. Master on a real long horn cow.
On Friday, we were at our masters friend's house in Fort Worth, Texas. They took them to the Stockyard, a cool historical area in Fort Worth. I, of course, had to stay in the RV and kitty sit. This is getting a bit old.
Anyway, they had a great time and had a real Texas BBQ lunch.




The only thing they brought back was a little chicken and guess who I had to share it with?


No comments:

Post a Comment