Saturday, January 18, 2014

RV Adventure Day 68

We left Fort Worth to drive a short distance to Arlington to visit more friends. This time I got in the action. They have a big German Shepard that I sniffed a little, but mostly I
was interested in the hugs from my master's friend from San Diego. Although, I have to say, I was very impressed with their big back yard with the swimming pool. One thing I have noticed about Texas, EVERYTHING is big!!
We were late leaving, but we managed to find an incredible RV Park at Leon Lake outside a small town called Ranger, Texas. It seems remote, but they have wifi,  so I decided to share some beautiful sunset photos.

My masters have figured out the rest of the trip and we will be reaching San Diego January 28th if we can stay on schedule. There I get to rest almost a week before heading north back to Orcas Island. My masters are going to try to see a lot of friends and take care of some property and tax stuff. It pays to be a dog. I don't have to worry about things like where my next bone is coming from. It's pretty obvious from my figure that I am rich in dog bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment