Saturday, January 11, 2014

RV Adventure Days 58-60

Well, we got back on the road and stayed at an amazing area called the Salt Spring National Forest near Ocala, Florida. My masters brought me back the best babyback ribs I have ever tasted from the  Bass Restaurant. They even had peanut butter pie. What happened to that Weight Watchers plan they are on??







On Friday night, we stayed at our first WalMart. It was ok, but since it was open all night, there was some car and truck noise. We left early and decided we deserved a waffle at the Waffle House. Alabama and I had some ham and waffle, also. It was yummy!






There was fog and rain in the morning. This is the first "weather" we have had on the trip. We drove all the way from Tallahassee to Spanish Fort and stayed at the coolest state park called the "Historic Blakely State Park". My masters bicycled around the grounds looking at historic ruins from the Civil War era. That night there was lightening, thunder, and pounding rain! I wasn't afraid, but I heard Alabama sneak into bed with my masters...what a scaredy cat!


Our first campfire on Friday night before it started raining

No comments:

Post a Comment