Monday, December 30, 2013

RV Adventure Days 48-49

We woke up to rain on Sunday, I loved it! Since then it has cooled off and there is very little humidity. My masters went with a relative to St. Andrews Catholic Church and  it was all about Mary, Jesus' mother. My masters said the church was really decorated beautifully!

On Monday, my masters went to the Edison-Ford Houses and Museum in Ft. Myers, Florida. They took a bunch of pictures that they want me to put on the blog. I selected a few of my favorites:


Banyan Trees


One of Edison's houses
My masters spent most of the day at the grounds and they really enjoyed a day of relaxation and learning about Edison, Ford, Firestone, and Burroughs. These men called themselves the Vagabonds and were responsible for a ton of inventions. 

Edison drew all the plans for the property and invented many things to make life comfortable.

The lab is exactly how it was left in 1936

This was the first RV. The Vagabonds went camping every year and this is how they fixed meals.

Even though I had to kitty sit my little sister, it was ok because we were both snoozing away the day.
This is when I can actually LIKE Alabama.

This is soooo Florida! Beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment