Saturday, December 28, 2013

RV Adventure Days 44-47
We parked at my Mr. Master's family house in Boca Raton.

On Thursday, we went to Boca Raton beach, but they would not allow me on the beach. What nerve! It seems that dogs are only allowed certain days and hours, you have to have a permit, and it costs $10. I never heard of such a thing! So my wonderful master took me for a walk past amazing homes. I think people in Boca Raton must be pretty rich!
My master's brother-n-law was sooo nice to work on the RV!
On Friday, we finally left ritzy Boca to make the trip west  to Cape Coral. On the way, we stopped at Ortona Lock Campground. My masters took a relaxing break before they reached more relatives on the west coast of Florida.


A beautiful sunrise in the Ortona Lock Campground

Now we are parked for a few days in my master's other family driveway in Cape Coral, near Ft. Myers. They have beautiful decorations and we are very happy and grateful to stay here. I even get to play with two other really friendly dogs. The very best news, though, is that I got a Christmas present just for me...Newman's Own Organic Premium Peanut Butter Dog Treats! Wow! I feel special!




1 comment:

  1. I love my dogs and treat them like they're our children… so why not make them homemade all natural dog treats?! These are so easy you'll be making your dog yummy treats in no time! See more at homemade dog treats

    ReplyDelete