Wednesday, December 25, 2013

RV Adventure Days 42-43
My masters did a bunch of errands on Monday and I got lucky. I was able to stay in the air conditioned house instead of the RV with Alabama who is becoming a 2 pound terror (in fact, my Mrs. Master did surgery on Alabama's toy mice to remove the catnip. She was like a kitten on speed!)

On Tuesday, my masters went off to have lunch with part of my Mrs. Master's family living in Ft. Lauderdale, but returning to California the first week of January.  It is her nephew's son and his girlfriend. My masters said they had a really fun time and a great visit! I haven't seen Steven in a long time, but I remembered how nice he is!



The rest of the time here has been spent at my Mr. Master's family gatherings at four different houses for all the Christmas events. They have been coming and going, checking on us and being sure we have food and water before they rush off again. Boy! Would I have some stories for them about the innocent looking little Alabama! I feel like she is going to pounce on me at any minute!
I'm getting too old for this.
Christmas Eve at Joe and Henia's beautifully decorated house.


No comments:

Post a Comment