Sunday, December 22, 2013

RV Adventure Days 40-41

We left Long Point County Park and it was hot and humid! I was sooo hot. Really, think about it. I am black and little chubby, so naturally I would feel the heat. We arrived at Boynton Beach where my Mr. Master's sister lives, then we went on to Boca Raton where his other sister lives and here we are going to stay for the holidays. 


Today, since it was Sunday, my masters went to the Pentecostals of West Palms. They said it was a true Pentecostal experience with a lot of power and passion. This area has such a diverse population that if you closed your eyes, you might think you were in Africa. My masters said it was a very worship-filled experience! Then they got treated to lunch at the Macaroni Grill. And do you know what I was doing while they were having all these wonderful experiences with family and friends? Yup! I was kitty sitting! I better get extra dog bones for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment