Saturday, June 7, 2014


The annual Orcas Island Garden Tour is coming up this month!  The event takes place Saturday and Sunday June 28th and 29th, from 11 AM to 5 PM.  This self-guided tour features six beautiful local gardens.  The theme this year is "Garden Rooms" and according to the Orcas Island Garden Club website,"although the gardens are unique expressions of their owners' aesthetics, they have in common the concept of "garden" as a series of rooms in which to linger and explore."

I wish that I could go to the gardens but my masters say that I am not allowed to because I am a dog.  Too bad!  I guess that I will just have to wait to hear about it from my masters!

This is me in my yard!  We have a lovely garden here at the Blue Heron.  I hope that you can come and enjoy it with me sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment