Tuesday, June 3, 2014

See the little yellow finch on the bird feeder? They are starting to come back. For awhile, all we saw were pigeons (I guess people call them "rats with wings" in New York City), but now we have some of the other birds including a Stellar Jay and the fattest Robin I have ever seen. It's probably not a Robin,but I'm not really up on my birds like some of the guests at the Blue Heron B&B. It's amazing how they will rattle off the names of the different birds. My owners call it the "morning bird show" 'cause they put out bird seed and you can see all the birds (including noisy crows) from the dining room dive at the bird feeder. It will get real interesting when pesky Alabama starts hunting birds. She's still young, 7 months old on Saturday, but learning to be a fierce hunter.


No comments:

Post a Comment