Saturday, June 14, 2014

After weeks of sunny weather it has cooled back down on Orcas Island.  It's crazy to think that in a week we will have our annual Summer Solstice parade in Eastsound! If you stop by the parade you should go and see my masters.  They will be at a booth in the Farmers' Market passing out water as a fundraiser for World Concern.  Donations will help provide water to people who need it.  I like to drink a lot of water and I cannot imagine what it would be like if my masters did not provide me with fresh water every day.

Even when it rains it is still beautiful here and there are still lots of fun  things to do.  I hope that my master takes me for a good long hike while it is still nice and cool!  Actually, I think that I will go and bug him right now to see if he'll take me out!

The Farmers' Market is open every Saturday in the summer on the village green in Eastsound.


The Summer Solstice parade will take place this Saturday, June 21st.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment