Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Masters took me to Lummi Island for a little day off. Boy! Did we have fun! The weather was perfect and I got to ride on a little ferry.


We went on some cool walks. The only one I couldn't go on was at the beach. Darn! That's my favorite walk, but we were in my Mrs. Master's small car and she doesn't allow wet, stinky dogs in her back seat. I don't really understand that, but she didn't want to take the truck. I'm proud to say it always smells like me.

 

Lunch was at place called the Beach Cafe. Check out the chickpea sandwich my Master had. YUM!


Now, it's back to work at the Blue Heron B&B. There's a 2 year old Lab coming in Thursday, and as Pet Host, I need to be ready. I remember when I was two. Could this Lab be anything like me? If so, I better get rested up!

No comments:

Post a Comment