Monday, February 3, 2014

RV Adventure Days 75-84
Whoa! I bet you wondered what happened to me and my blog! Well, we reached California and have stayed in the North San Diego area for almost a week. My masters visited so many friends that I lost track. 
It was amazing how many places and restaurants they went to! 


We stayed at San Elijo State Park in Cardiff-by-the-Sea. One night my Mrs. Master's nephew and his family came down from Apple Valley and we had an awesome campfire and BBQ! They brought their crazy dog, Riley, who literally ran circles around me. He's a young pup who doesn't realize that I was just like that when I was his age (well, maybe not THAT crazy!)

 



Tonight we are staying in San Bernardino with my Mrs. Master's sister and tomorrow we start our journey north to Orcas Island. We will be stopping in Portland for another visit with friends and then HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment