Wednesday, February 5, 2014

RV Adventure Days 85-86

I forgot to tell you what happened Monday. We got a late start after getting some repairs done on the RV. Someone at Jiffy Lube took too sharp a turn after the oil change and damaged a corner of the RV. No worries, though, because my masters found a great shop named Sonrise.The owner is on the Board of Directors for Teen Challenge which my masters thought was pretty cool. Anyway, we got as far as San Bernardino and stayed at my Mrs. Master's house. It was nice because I got to come in and lay around and watch TV.
The next day we drove all the way to Fresno. There were some interesting rocks along the way and there was a park there called "Mormon Rocks".
On Tuesday, when we got to Sacramento, my masters took me for a walk around awesome "Old Sacramento". My Mrs. Master was happy when she found a new purse for only $20. I didn't mean to chew off the zippers on her old purse but it was right there by my face and I guess I was bored.



Tonight, we drove all the way to Weed which is near Mt. Shasta. We are trying to outrace a snow storm that is supposed to start tomorrow. We are staying at a very quiet place called "Friendly RV Park". It's actually for sale. I bet it's not as much work as our B&B!


No comments:

Post a Comment