Sunday, April 14, 2013

 
Yes. This is me, Pulaski, and yes, I am the new writer of the Blue Heron B&B Innkeeper Talk blog. The owners needed my help and as Pet Host, I came to their rescue. You will probably see a lot of pictures of me. This one is me looking like a nun. I'm not Catholic, but I sure hear good things about the new Pope. In fact, we hear all kinds of things at the breakfast table from the guests at the B&B. I'm not allowed in the dining room, but I have my ways of finding out what's being said unless I am outside playing with a pet guest. Last week, there was a cutie that checked in...white, fluffy...but seriously didn't give me the time of day. That's OK, 'cause there have been plenty of dogs that have become great friends of mine in the 8 years that the Blue Heron has been open on Orcas Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment