Tuesday, April 30, 2013


 
This is my masters' son, James, and his awesome girlfriend, Rachel, dancing the Jitterbug. I say "awesome girlfriend" inspite of the fact that she owns two cats, one that would just as soon scratch your eyes out as to look at you! However, that has no bearing on the way they dance or the fact that James opens in a play next month at Action Adventure Theater in Portland or that Rachel runs her own business called Camp Smartypants and is one of the most creative females I know. But then, how creative can four-legged female dogs really be, I ask you? And can they do the Jitterbug? No, but I may look like I am doing the Jitterbug sometimes when in fact, I am just raising my leg to water a bush at the Blue Heron B&B where I am Pet Host extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment