Friday, April 26, 2013

It has been perfectly glorious weather for a dog that loves the sun, even though I am black and practically burn up if I am in the sun too long. My master was mentioning the "r" word (rain) this morning and I held myself back from a low warning growl, like he can control the weather? He doesn't even control me, although I let him think he does. So this is how it goes here at the Blue Heron B&B this time of year...if the sun shines, we get last minute folks coming from the Seattle or Portland areas and if we get rain, we get ZIP! Now next weekend, there are already folks who have booked rooms and there will be three dogs! YAHOO! Two puppies and a chihuahua. This old dog will teach them some good manners for staying at a B&B. I'm the Pet Host and that's my job!

 
This is me tanning myself in the sun with total abandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment