Saturday, December 20, 2014

Is is possible that I have not blogged since October?? My masters want me to start again. They said that since the Blue Heron Bed and Breakfast has NOT sold, it means that I am NOT retired as Pet Host yet. 
I don't have much to report. It has been windy...a little rainy...not too cold. There have been very few guests. However, my masters decorated the B&B more than I have ever seen it! We even got a cool white tree that will last longer than we will.



Not much to report about the bothersome Alabama either except that she sleeps and eats all day. It must have been a lot warmer in the ditch where she came from in the south. She's a Pacific Northwest Cat now and will need to adjust. And if she doesn't quit eating she will outweigh me. Actually she did stop eating for two days awhile back and my anxious, doting Mrs. Master took her to the vet. Good grief! Do you know what the vet said? Alabama wasn't hungry because she was feasting on mice during the night. Disgusting! Who can put up with these killers??



No comments:

Post a Comment