Monday, September 8, 2014

Did you know that my masters are selling the Blue Heron B&B? There goes my pet host job! I'm not sure about my retirement plan, but it better include lots of milk bones.
Here is the information about the B&B (MLS#677312)
Orcas@Windermere.com

Last week, I had to go and have my teeth cleaned. Aren't they pearly white?
Boy! Was that expensive! The worst news was that I have gained 9 pounds. Now they are trying to figure out how many Weight Watchers points are in each milk bone and counting how many I get each day. Good grief! Shouldn't a senior dog be allowed to gain a little weight?

My masters want to sell and try "retirement" whatever that means. They better not get a puppy. The annoying Alabama, who is almost 1 years old and stays out all night (the little tramp!) is all I can handle.



No comments:

Post a Comment