Saturday, July 26, 2014



My Masters and I went to KindlingsFest  and I got to go last night and eat some of the ice cream from Bogdan's Root beer float after the speaker. They showed a Sundance film last night and had Phil Madeira and Ross Hauck performing. Graham Kerr got the last word in on "Care" relationships.
Check the link for next year's program and schedule, as KindlingsFest  might be back on Orcas next year.  www.thekindlings.com/kindlingsfest/

I liked the ice cream so much and it got me interested in what else went on at KindlingsFest.  I checked out the website and it described the event as "a celebration of art and ideas and where they intersect with the spiritual."  I don't know exactly what that's supposed to mean, but the ice cream was delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment