Monday, August 26, 2013

Today, I am sad. My best friend, the Innkeeper Assistant for our bed and breakfast, went away to college. Molly got accepted to Simpson University and is in Redding, California. It is a great honor and my owner's are happy for her even though they had to do ALL the work yesterday! They kept mumbling, "I wish Molly was here." The good news is that Molly promised to come back  next summer and be the Innkeeper Assistant again. Her sister, Jess, is going to help a little while it is still busy. I like her, but she doesn't let me lick her face with my stinky breath the way Molly did. I'm not going to let Molly forget me. I am going to send her my blog and let her know everything that I am doing. Well, almost everything. Even a dog has secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment