Friday, May 25, 2012

I call this "nature vs technology". I was looking for a way to hide a wireless extender that needs to be placed out in the yard. Since we moved into the RV for the summer, we are too far away to get TV from our ROKU box. Heaven forbid that we miss any Clean House episodes! So, I'm thinking...maybe I could put the extender in a birdhouse (which will look just a little strange since you have to plug in the extender and there will be an extension cord hanging from the birdhouse). I'm looking around and spy the bluebied house that we got probably 3 years ago and I've never seen a bird go in or out of this box. I go over with my hammer to get it off the fence. I hammer away and the birdhouse doesn't come off the fence, but one complete wall falls off and there inside the birdhouse is...


Oh, no! What have I done! We quickly put the house back together, but I'm not sure that momma-bird is going to appreciate her nest being disturbed. I feel so bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment